Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to organise a SYPTL session
Transcript of How to organise a SYPTL session
Wallet cards (class set)
Survey forms Information sheet
Cold calling scripts A day in the life of a teacher 8:00 am - Arrive at school and prepare for the day.
8:30 am - Home room. Meet with class, mark attendance and offer support.
8:45 am - First lessons for the day.
11:00 am - Recess. Supervise playground.
11:30 am - Free period. Spend time correcting work.
1:00 pm - Lunchtime. Supervise playground.
1:45 pm - Lessons. Students are tired and disruptive
3:30 pm - Home time. Not for teachers as they may need to mark work or attend meetings. Some teachers may take classwork home to correct. Your local environment Establish a good relationship Making contact Scoping your local environment Finding a school in your area Following up
details Be flexible Within a broader framework Contacting schools Getting ready to present