Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Healthcare and Exercise
Transcript of Healthcare and Exercise
Minor muscular symptoms
Absolute risk of serious cardiac event very small; in fact, active people are at less risk than inactive people both during activity and during inactivity
Drug Side Effects
Not a top priority?
Starting an exercise program
Exercise is Medicine
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Physical Activity Guidelines Advisory Committee Report
dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
unusual tiredness or weakness
abdominal or stomach pain
body aches or pain
loss of voice
fast or irregular heartbeat
general feeling of discomfort or illness
loss of appetite
muscle aches and pains
Source: U.S. National Library of Medicine (drug: lisinopril)