Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Grade 7 Geography Chapter #2 Test Review
Transcript of Grade 7 Geography Chapter #2 Test Review
Environment and Interaction
Important Key Words
You Need to be able to define the following terms:
Landforms and Animals
Refer to pages 24-26 and make notes on how animal species have adapted to the different landforms where it lives.
Review your notes on the Cod Crisis in relation to new technology, foreign fishers, and fisheries scientists. How have they all contributed to the crisis. Refer to pages 27-29 in the textbook for additional information.
Review the information on page 39 of the textbook. Make notes on the views of the logging company and the conservationists. Be prepared to write a paragraph on this topic.
Test date: Thursday, November 14th
Review the Prezi and make study notes
Hand in your study notes before your test and receive 2 extra bonus marks on your test
Important Test Information