Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BLAST: Keratin
nails Produced in epidermis Function Forms keratin intermediate filaments Assemble into strong networks Provide strength and resilience to skin Protect skin from damage due to: friction
physical stresses Found in skin on palms and soles of feet Protein is likely to be found in other organisms Primates
mammals in general Yes, it is possible. Several variations of skin skin on humans
scales on reptiles Organisms have a common ancestor Gene existed earlier in evolutionary tree Guinea pig African bush elephant Wild boar European rabbit Dog Rodents Primates Humans Keratin 1 similarities shows only part of relationship