Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Web 2.0 Tools: Amplifying Creativity and Engagement
Transcript of Web 2.0 Tools: Amplifying Creativity and Engagement
-Animoto for Educators- videos for classroom
Lino It- virtual corkboard, collaboration tool
-Edmodo- virtual classroom
-Storybird- art inspired, creative writing, story building
-Oh Life- online journal--”how did your day go?”
-Glogster- create interactive, multimedia digital posters
adlet- “wall wisher” -virtual blank wall
-Paper.li- online newspaper builder
- Audioboo- podcasting, audio recording to share or save
-Educlipper- like Pinterest for education, specific to teaching and learning
- Emaze- slideshow creator, between Ppt and Prezi
- Sketchlot- collaborative, sharable online whiteboard
10 minute mail- temporary email accounts:
SpeakPipe- sends voicemails via email:
Artsonia- online student Art gallery; visual digital portfolios:
Blabberize- talking llama- make any picture talk:
Voki- create avatars to creatively communicate:
Thinglink- digital diagrams, make images interactive:
Playpower Labs- math gaming created at CMU:
Powtoon-create simple, flash-like videos:
Piktochart- Infographic generator:
Photopeach- quickly create visual movie quizzes:
Podomatic- create podcasts, minicasts:
Online animation tools: