Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Talk in the writing process
Transcript of Talk in the writing process
Do we value talk?
Why talk when writing?
Some ideas for the classroom
No shouting out!!!
Quietly start the task.
Why are you still talking?
Difficulty in measuring success leads to it being avoided.
Talk, talk, talk
Generate more ideas
Where do i start? Writers block?
Are 2 heads better than one?
An element of competition
Reflection and Evaluation
Become an editor or mini teacher
Fix each others errors - facilitate
Ambition and motivation.
I can do it, i can write at the next level!
Arguably some of the best short stories or poems ever written were done so jointly by Lennon and McCartney.
Going 'eyeball to eyeball'
Make a mini novel
Talk - Plan - Write
Pupil and parent story
Create a homework task that encourages parents and their child to write a story together perhaps alternate paragraphs.
Plan for a live event
Presentation to another class
Something to think about