Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Context Clues
When Sara was hiking, she accidentally walked through a patch of
, which are
prickly vines and shrubs
The author uses a word nearly opposite in meaning.
My new puppy named Rex is very
. Rex's mother Lady, however, is very
and never seems to want to play.
The author tells how something is different from the unknown word.
The supermarket manager complained, "Why do we have such a
of boxes of cereal on the shelves? In contrast, we
hardly have any pancake and waffle mix
The author uses a word similar in meaning.
Josh tripped over the
in the living room. He then mumbled, "I wish people would not leave the
right in the middle of the room!"
The author gives several words that give clues to the word's meaning.
It was a very
day. The day was very
hot and humid
. If you moved at all, you would break out in a
. It was one of those days to
stay in the shade and drink water