Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saving Buster
Phonics: words beginning with a- or be-
1. Based on the first paragraph, what is the author's purpose?
Essential Question: How can children and adults learn from each other?
2. Based on what you just heard, why does training begin when the dog is a puppy?
3. Summarize "Service Dog" in one sentence.
Class Collaboration: With a partner, discuss the main idea and details of this story.
Using "I" and "me":
The pronoun "I" is used only as the subject of a sentence. The pronoun "me" is used only as an object .
I was excited that my parents gave me a dog.
Pronouns and Homophones:
its (belonging to it)
it's (it is)
their (belonging to them)
there (at or in that place
they're (they are)
Compound words: a word that is made up of two smaller words
Sometimes you can use the meanings of the small words to help you figure out the meaning of the compound word:
mail + box = mailbox
But...sometimes you can't:
straw + berry = strawberry