Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Saving Buster
Phonics: words beginning with a- or be-
1. Based on the first paragraph, what is the author's purpose?
Essential Question: How can children and adults learn from each other?
2. Based on what you just heard, why does training begin when the dog is a puppy?
3. Summarize "Service Dog" in one sentence.
Class Collaboration: With a partner, discuss the main idea and details of this story.
Using "I" and "me":
The pronoun "I" is used only as the subject of a sentence. The pronoun "me" is used only as an object .
I was excited that my parents gave me a dog.
Pronouns and Homophones:
its (belonging to it)
it's (it is)
their (belonging to them)
there (at or in that place
they're (they are)
Compound words: a word that is made up of two smaller words
Sometimes you can use the meanings of the small words to help you figure out the meaning of the compound word:
mail + box = mailbox
But...sometimes you can't:
straw + berry = strawberry