Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Future Tenses
I am going to learn Italian next year.
It looks like it's going to
I'll call her right away.
You'll get sick if you eat all that
An activity happening at a point in the future.
This time next week, we will
be taking our exam.
An activity before another event in the future.
Future Perfect Continuous
An activity in progress up to a point in the future.
By the time you arrive, I will have been cooking for 2 hours.
She is getting married in June.
Present simple for
The bus leaves at 3pm.
The plane arrives at 5 pm.
After when, before, after, as soon as, once, by the time, we use present simple.
I'll send you a postcard
when I arrive in NY.
Let me know
as soon as she arrives.
AFTER "THINK" etc
I think you will enjoy the movie.
OFFERS / Promises
Don't worry. I'll always be there for you
By next August, I will have finished this school year.
be + going to + verb
(will/won't + verb)
(will be + ing)
(will have + past participle)
(will have been + ing )