Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Our National Flag
Transcript of Our National Flag
On the right hand side are the stars of the Southern Cross. The Southern Cross was chosen because it can always be seen at night in the sky. Who designed the National Flag Who reproduced the National Flag On 3 September 1901, the new Australian flag flew for the first time from the top of the Exhibition Building in Melbourne. The flag was simplified, and approved by King Edward VII in 1902. The national flag is used when singing the national anthem, at schools around Australia, during Olympic Ceremonies and when it is Australia day. When is the National flag used or seen That video you just watched was the Australia day flag raising ceremony in Canberra 2011