Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
General Psychology: Introduction
Transcript of General Psychology: Introduction
Science or Study
soul or mind
December of 1879
Behavior is determined by intrapsychic forces that are unknown in nature. This means that the individual has no full awareness of these mental forces that are affecting his conscious behavior.
internal mental processes, such as creativity, perception, thinking, problem solving, memory, and language.
5. Phenomenological Perspective
a person's experiences play a significant role in how he perceives himself and how he behaves