Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PERCEPTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS OF BSHRM STUDENTS REGARDING ENT
Transcript of PERCEPTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS OF BSHRM STUDENTS REGARDING ENT
PROBLEM AND IT’S BACKGROUND
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1. What is the demographic profile of respondents according to:
1.3 Socio-economic status
1.4 Civil status
1.5 Parents Educational Attainment
1.6 Combined monthly income of the family
2. What will be the respondents desired job after they graduate?
3. What will be the hindrances in applying for the first job?
4. What will be the advantage of student who has a working experience
Compare to first time applicants?
5. What are the respondents recommendation to equipped them
for future work?
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
Helen Flores said that, Almost every year, millions of graduates
All over the country are competing for jobs it is the time when these people will
Begin. To ask themselves whether they would find not necessarily the job they want
but any Job at all.
RELATED LITERATURE AND STUDIES
-Respondent’s demographic profile
- Perceptions and expectations of graduating BSHRM students regarding entry-level position after graduation
Panganiban (2004) said, Environment is one of the most chosen factor in terms of helping out the student to come out in their own shells. To have good perceptions is to build your own future.
SCOPE AND LIMITATION
In the book “101 Tips for Graduates” of Susan Moren stated that, “Be
Thankful; appreciate the opportunity to work and do your best, regardless of the
-Globally competitive graduates
-Increase in employment rate
PARADIGM OF THE STUDY
-Provides counseling of information regarding careers that suits to individual skills and knowledge.
-More exposure to O.J.T programs,seminars and government assistance.
- Updating resources in teaching
Teachers encouragement regardless of any I.Q level among students.
RELEVANCE OF THE RRLS TO THE PRESENT STUDIES
According to John Eichnorst, If the graduates are not educated to
the needs of employer, their education will not be seen as valuable and conversely,
the employer will not compensate near the expectations of the graduate or hire
students from another hospitality program.