Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SEO / IA Best Practices
Transcript of SEO / IA Best Practices
Improving search experience
Making content easier to find
Increase traffic / conversions SEO Guiding principle Make pages primarily for users (Google Guidelines) What is SEO? Understanding behaviour, goals & motivation
Designing an experience to match users goals and motivations
Designing products that help users to complete tasks & achieve goals Make pages primarily for users (Google Guidelines) What is IA? IA Guiding principle SEO brings visitors to your site
IA helps turn those visitors into customers
SEO helps IA to understand user language / goals (via inference)
Good IA makes happy users. Happy users link back. SEO improves
SEO & IA work together to deliver more completed user tasks (a.k.a. conversions)