Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tanks
Tanks where made in 1916. They are meant for being heavy armored war mechanics
In WW1 the US
self propelled vehicles and they got what they where looking for.
There is a gunner,driver,loader,and commander.
The 7.9 kg (17 lb) of JA-19 propellant creates a chamber pressure of 5,600 bars (~81,220 psi), which results in a muzzle velocity of 1,575 m/s (5,170 ft/s). The 684 mm (26.9 in)-long penetration together with its sabot weighs 9 kg (20 lb). The mass of the penetration alone is 4.6 kg (10 lb).
Tanks for watching