Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Angular Mechanics
mass -> moment of inertia
velocity -> angular velocity
acceleration -> angular acceleration
force -> torque
Center of Mass
The average position of mass
Objects rotate around their center of mass.
Rotational Inertia An object rotating about an axis tends to remain rotating until acted upon by an outside force (torque).
Adds stability to linear motion.
frisbee The greater the distance between mass and axis, the greater the rotational inertia. Tightrope walker