Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Composition Writing with Flashback as Introduction
Transcript of Copy of Composition Writing with Flashback as Introduction
A look into the past by one of the characters
Writers use flashback to give the audience some background information
When characters are shown in a flashback, they are often younger.
Key to writing flashback
Make sure the flashback is important to the story.
Keep the flashback short so the readers do not get lost.
Have strong visual imagery in the flashback.
Include the main character in the flashback.
Description of setting
Sense of foreboding
5Ws and 1Hs
Make sure the complication is problematic enough
Include a second complication
Choose a moment to explode
Solve the problem
Tie back to the introduction
End with a rhetorical question