Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GMO Dolion
the dolion is a cross between a lion and a dog. There are only 3 dolions that exist in the laboratories. This is similar to the crossbreed of the lion and tiger or the liger.
Individual strands of DNA from each creature must be combined and inserted into a host egg.
In 2002, the first genetically modified dolion was made in a laboratory. after that the other two were made down the line.
scientist kmow just how far they can take science.