Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PHP Programming Language
Transcript of PHP Programming Language
Programming Language PHP was Influenced by C, C++, Java, Perl, Tcl Lots of people use php for smaller projects
and use java for more bigger projects. some people
say that PHP is more portable than java. PHP is a Programming language
that was originally designed for
web development to make
dynamic web pages. •Facebook
are all websites
made with PHP (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr PHP was originally
created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995. Rasmus Lerdorf, wrote
the original Common Gateway
Interface (CGI) component
together with Andi Gutmans
and Zeev Suraski, who rewrote
the parser that formed PHP http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/PHP resources History Compare Contrast. Usage interesting facts. <html>
<title>My First PHP Page</title>
echo "Hello World!";
Means Hello World Syntax Websites that used php to make