Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Presentation Skills
Transcript of Copy of Presentation Skills
Know the importance of preparation before the presenation
Being able to select suitable presenation methods and visual aids
Present yourselves properly
Examples Causes of poor presentation
The speaker has not got clear objectives.
The speaker has not prepared well.
The level is wrong for audience.
The speaker tries to cover too much material.
There is not enough variety in the presenation.
There is not enough opportunity for audience participation
It is too long.
select suitble methods an instructional method
select and organize the content
making it interesting
planning the structure
Conclusion Visual aids flip chart
Giving the Presentation First Impressions
Keeping attention Content
Dealing with Questions and Discussion