Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Costa Rica
Animals in Costa Rica
Red eyed tree frog
Costa Rica is a country in Central America. There are 4.5 million people. They all speak Spanish. There are some indigenous people who still speak their native language.
Costa Rica has a tropical climate with wet and dry seasons. The rainy season is from May to November. The dry season is from December to April.
Volcanoes and Islands in Costa Rica
The highest volcano in the country is the Irazú volcano.
Costa Rica also has
several islands. This is
Three toed sloth
Food in Costa Rica
Tamale is a seasoned corn meal which is covered in banana leaves. In the inside it has rice, beans, vegetables and meat.
Schools in Costa Rica
96.3% of people in Costa Rica can read and write. Everyone in Costa Rica has to go to elementary school. Both pre-school and high school are free. After high school, they may attend the University of Costa Rica.
Costa Rica was part of Guatemala under the Spanish rule. The Spaniards controlled Costa Rica. On September 15, 1821, Costa Rica became free and won its independence.
Performances by students
People enjoy the day off