Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sacred Animals of the Olympians
Transcript of Sacred Animals of the Olympians
The eagle is the sacred animal of Zeus.
The peacock is Hera's sacred animal.
Poseidon has two sacred animals.
Dolphins are sacred to Poseidon.
Horses are also sacred to Poseidon.
The owl is sacred to Athena.
Ares has two sacred animals, the vulture and the serpent.
apollo has many sacred animals. they included, the swan, the wolf, the raven, the cicada, and the dolphin.
artemis has three sacred animals: the deer, the boar, and the snake.
demeter's sacred animals are the pig, the dove, and the snake.
aphrodite's sacred animals are the dove, the sparrow, the swan, and the hare.
hephaestus has two sacred animals, the donkey and the crane.
hermes has three sacred animals, the tortoise, the hawk, and the ram.
dionysus has two sacred animals, the leopard, and the goat.