Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using Songs in the Primary English Classes
Transcript of Using Songs in the Primary English Classes
Teaching Procedure 1. Pre-listeing
3. Post-listening I Love My Family
This is my mother.
This is my father.
This is my sister.
This is my brother.
This is my family.
This is my family.
Oh, I love my family. Example 1:
listen for key words單字教學
2. Listening Activities:
Individual 自願 Post-Listening-
Dance and sing Along 分組角 Example 2: EIEIO
What animal words did you hear?
Role Playing (ex:New Wow 4 U5)
3. Post-Listening Using Songs in the
Primary English Classes Presented by Caroline Liu E. Cognitive Domain Types of Songs
1. Action Songs
2. Thematic Songs
3. Holiday Songs
4. Alphabet Songs
5. Pop Songs
6. Grammar Songs
7. Chants/ Rhymes Depend on the age and students' language level Teaching Examples:
1. The Heart Never Lies
2. Just the Way You Are
3. Never Say Never
4. This Little Light of Mine
5. Firework My Pop Song Teaching Activities 1. Prediction
4. Unscramble the words
5. Put the sentence in order
6. Choose the right answer
7. Fix the mistakes
8. Add extra words
9. Brainstorm the key words
10. Split sentences
12. Guess the missing words Assessments 1. Students sing Along
2. Poster Making
3. Amend the song
4. Draw a song
5. Mini Book Making
6. Drama ONLINE Resources 1.Youtube Channels
4. Lyrics training
7. Busyteachers.org my teaching blog: http://caroline-efl.blogspot.com Thank you. 1. Youtube Downloader
4. Format Factory
5. Audacity Video/Music Converter&Editor http://www.eltcommunity.com/elt/docs/DOC-1044