Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Blueprint's Valentines Day Blueprint
Transcript of Blueprint's Valentines Day Blueprint
Just make sure yours are sending the right message.
To the right, the meaning of each rose colour is defined. Not everyone is good at arts and crafts, but Apple has made scrapbooking easy.
1. Organize your favourite photos using iPhoto into a preselected scrapbook format and theme.
2. Order through iPhoto (options of hard and soft cover and several different size formats). Ever forget your anniversary? How about her birthday?
Do you know what to buy her for Valentine's Day?
This website helps you keep track of all of these important dates, sends you reminders weeks before the big day so you have time to pick out the perfect present and using information you provide about your "special someone" recommends gifts specifically suited to their likes. Redenvelope.com Hope Knot Jibjab.com Regular e-cards are boring and played out.
This Valentine's Day show your
"special someone" that you are thinking of them by sending a customized card with music and
up to 5 characters that have been cast by you. Women are twice as likely to become victims of aging brain disorders and there is currently no research into why that is. This Valentine's Day you can make a donation to the
Women's Brain Health Initiative and give your loved one a beautiful Hope Knot to symbolize the contribution made in their name.
Cufflinks http://hopeknot.org/ Show your loved one how much you care with a fun and personalized gift. Dinner & Dessert Breakfast for Dinner Dinner Red Velvet Swirl Brownies Great Lakes Brewery V-Day Dinner Does He Love You Or His Car More? Tateossian Men like jewelery too.
And Tateossian has the perfect accessories for the watch-enthusiast in your life. A great collection of fun and interesting gift ideas for the person that has everything they NEED and don't know what it is they WANT. Show them how much you care by sending them a yummy treat.
Eat My Words creates beautiful gourmet cupcakes and
delivers them in fun hat boxes.
A portion of proceeds from every order are donated to
the Stephen Lewis Foundation. www.eatmywords.org Everyone sends flowers.
Why not send something sweet to your sweetheart?
Send a huge, sharable, customized cookie or basket
to their home or office. http://www.cookiegrams.com/canada/cookiegrams.html In no particular order, this is a list of some
great flicks (both old and new) to watch on V-day
with your sweetheart. 1. P.S. I Love You
2. When Harry Met Sally
4. Pretty Woman
5. Sleepless in Seattle
6. The Ugly Truth
8. Les Miserable
9. Silver Linings Playbook
10. Love Story Nothing says "I love you" like bacon and eggs... Chocolate Covered Strawberries Make the perfect chocolate covered strawberries. 1. Use chocolate moulding wafers (sold in bulk food stores).
2. Set up bowls of your decorating items (coconut shavings,
crushed peanuts/hazel nuts/pistachios, sprinkles, etc).
3. Place chocolate in bowl over (not in) a simmering saucepan.
4. Stir occasionally until melted and remove from heat.
5. Dip strawberries in chocolate, then into topping bowl and
place onto cookie sheet to set.
6. To create designs wait for chocolate to set, then melt coloured wafers, place in piping bag and drizzle over strawberries.
7. Store at room temperature (do not place in refrigerator). Also try chocolate covered marshmellows, pretzels, bananas & cheesecake bites Purdy's Chocolates Say "I love you" with chocolates for your sweetheart.
Purdy's has a beautiful Valentine's Day collection of chocolates to choose from. Chocolate isn't only good for the heart, dark chocolate is proven to contribute to women's brain health. This Valentine's Day recreate the most romantic movie scene of all time with your sweetheart - but add your own classy twist. Shrimp Linguine 1. Cook package (16 oounces) pasta until al dente according to package directions.
2. While linguine is cooking, melt 6 tbsps butter/margarine in large skillet.
3. Add 1 tbsp minced garlic, and saute briefly to release flavor.
4. Add 1 cup heavy whipping cream; heat just to boiling, stirring frequently.
5. Lower heat, stir in 1.5 lbs shrimp, 1/2 cup parsley, 3 tbsps basil, 1/2 tsp dried thyme.
6. Cook until shrimp turn pink, then flip and repeat.
7. Remove sauce from heat.
8. Drain the pasta, and toss lightly with the sauce.
9. Toss again with 3/4 cup grated parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve immediately. And Some Bubbly... What goes together with Valentine's Day better than the colour pink and bubbly? Pink bubbly!! The Peller Estates Ice Cuvée Rosé
is the perfect accompaniment for a memorable Valentine's Day. Everyone LOVES red velvet. 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Butter an 8 by 8-inch baking pan, and set aside.
3. In a saucepan on medium heat melt 1 stick unsalted butter.
4. Remove butter to large bowl, add 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 cup cocoa powder,
1 pinch salt, 1 tbsp red food coloring, 1 tsp vinegar, in that order, mixing between additions.
5. Whisk 2 eggs in small bowl and stir it into the cocoa mix.
6. Fold in 3/4 cup flour until lightly combined.
7. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped walnuts and pour batter in preped baking pan (save 1/4 cup batter for top).
Cream cheese layer:
8. Blend 8 ounces cream cheese (softened), 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg, 1/8 tsp vanilla in a medium bowl.
9. Gently spread cream cheese layer on top of the brownie batter in pan.
10. Dollop the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese layer.
11. Using a knife/skewer, drag tip through cream cheese mixture to create a swirl pattern.
12. Bake the brownies for 30 minutes.
13. Remove to cooling rack and allow to cool completely before cutting. http://www.redenvelope.com This V-day you can indulge the beer lover in your life.
Great Lakes Brewery is partnering with Greg Clow to welcome back his Canadian Beer News Dinner Series.
On Feb 14th they will be hosting a beer and food pairing night at Bar Hop with guest chef Tim Steele. Register at: http://guestlistapp.com/events/144714 This V-day he will love YOU for giving him the CAR experience he will love. Affinity Luxury Car Rental has a fleet ranging from mid-level to exotic.
Rent the car of his dreams and go for a romantic cruise together
this Valentine's Day. Crafts With The Kids Fun things to do with the children,
by none other than Martha Stewart. http://www.marthastewart.com/274866/valentines-day-crafts/@center/276967/valentines-day www.thoughtfulguy.com www.jibjab.com Do make an effort! Get Hot Together http://www.gillianb.com/nyood-yoga/ Nyood Yoga Who said resolutions are only for New Year's?
This V-day resolve to look hot for your significant other. If you are someone who thinks GOING to the gym is half the hassle, you'll love thisworkout because it comes to you.
Christian will come to your home and get you looking like the optimal you. "Body Reset" by Christian http://dumbbellphilosophy.com/ Blog: Contact: email@example.com Get fit both body and mind with Gillian B.
When you mention Blueprint receive the "shared love" package -
1 free yoga class for you and your partner as well as 25% off regularly priced packages.