Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of kinetic energy
To keep maters simple, we focus upon translational kinetic energy.
is relesed energy.
kinetic energy is when something is released for istance jumping.
kinetic energy is fun in a way
And very small things like small ones like atoms.
The kinetic energy is dependent upon the square of speed.
an object which has motion - whether it be vertical or horizontal motion- has kinetic energy.
This equation reveals the kinetic energy of an object is directly proportional to the square of it's speed.
This form of energy is do to motion.
These include very large things like planets.
all moving things have kinetic things have energy.
It is energy possessed by an object to due to it's motion or movement.
So, when an object is moving,it has energy.