Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vikings
There were some Thralls
The second was Karls
The third was Jarls
The last was Kings
There was only one King
The Jarls were mainly soldiers
The Thralls were slaves
The decline of the Vikings
The Social Classes Of the Vikings
Adapting to the Environment
We are doing a project about the Viking's :By Jaden Higgins, Aiden Smith, Max McGill, Jovani Pimental and Gavin Cady.
Viking location and physical environment
modern day Scandinavia
Viking god Odin
Viking Religion Beliefs
The King usually ruled over all the people.
He was the leader in religious, and military matters
Easter egg text
The battle of Hastings was what decided the Vikings future.
It was a battle between the British and the Vikings.
When the king of Britan died in battle the rest of the troop starting dying faster thus ending the battle.
Golden Age of The Vikings
Viking long Boat
One of the Vikings greatest achievements:
Odin was the creator of humans
The Vikings Were Great Explorers
The Viking King