Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
John F. Kennedy
Transcript of John F. Kennedy
He joined the Navy in 1943 when his PT boat was rammed ad sunk by a Japanese destroyer, after he lead his crew through the water to safty.
He was born on May 29, 1917 in Broolyn, MA.
Not yet 3 years old he became very sick with the scarlet fever.
John had an older brother Joe four sisters and 3 little brothers.
He graduated from Harvard University in 1940.
He was the 35 president.
John hurt his back while playing football for Hardvard and never really recovered from that injury.
His term was less than one due to his assassination on November 22, 1963.
John F. Kennedy had a aircraft carrier named after him in 1968.
He was married to Jacqueline Kennedy.
John was an officer in the U.S.A Navy.