Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Daniel Chapter 4
Transcript of Copy of Daniel Chapter 4
Daniel Chapter 4
The vision of my head as I lay in bed were these: I saw and and behold, a tree in the midst of the earth, and its height was great.
-You're the tree
-For Seven seasons, you will learn your lesson
-So King, repent and sin no more
"Is not this great Babylon, which I have built by my mightypower as a royal residence and for the glory of my majesty?
Twelve Months Later...
"you shall be driven from among men, and your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field...you shall...eat grass...(for)seven periods of time...until you know that the Most High rules the kingdom of men and vies it to whom he will"
-Praise and honor the Most High