Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
New Daily Life
Transcript of New Daily Life
Department Stores Leisure Time Baseball
Bicycling Middle Class America A Few More Changes The Age of Industry brought with it new opportunities! By the 19th century, middle class Americans possessed what upper class citizens had dreamed of in an earlier era. New Daily Life In An Age of Affluence Trolley Cars
Lower Postage Rates
Rural Free Delivery
Mail-Order Catalog Over All The American Dream became that much more desirable. Having a life full of enjoyment and happiness drew everyone to the American lifestyle. It was the idea of nearly every citizen and alien to become an average middle class American. Also... These new inventions and ideas not only drew people to America, but changed daily life forever. This era shaped America's culture to be the hardworking, fun-loving country we enjoy today.