Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Design Thinking
Frame Insights Implement Brainstorming Ideate Frame Opportunities
Experiment - Go beyond obvious solutions to increase innovation potential
-Harness collective team perspectives
- Uncover unexpected areas of exploration
- Create fluency (volume) and flexibility (variety)
- Get past obvious solutions Life is trying things to see if they work What is now proved was once
only imagined Prototype Build a simple story Defer Judgement Stay Focused on Topic Encourage Wild Ideas One Conversation at a Time Be Visual Go for Quantity Inspire Inspire Observe Analogous Empathy -What features of the problem are shared by other systems? Extreme Users -Ray Bradbury Ideate -William Blake -Deepen understanding of problem
-Develop multiple solutions
-Inspire others by sharing your vision Experiment -Refine prototypes
-Learn more about the user
-Refine point of view
-Takes less than a hour
-Costs less than $100.00 Fail Often to Succeed Early “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” Henry Ford -Authentic
-Revealing -The needs are amplified
-The work-arounds stand-out Systemic Converge Diverge Abstract Concrete One step forward Two steps back Discrete Vision Short-Term Long-Term start here please start now
start small Involve all stakeholders R
s http://dschool.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/BootcampBootleg2010v2SLIM.pdf http://osr-nw.org/legacy/story-7165-osr-18-design-thinking-prezo.pdf
http://www.openideo.com/fieldnotes/openideo-team-notes/seven-tips-on-better-brainstorming I Like........
What if...... Feedback Planning & Futuring Massimo Vignelli