Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Problem Solving & team work
Transcript of Problem Solving & team work
Pedagogy and Practice
Q and A sessions
Team work- with a brief
Problem solving activity sessions: ‘bounce and pounce’
Self and peer learning and assessment with clear success criteria
Student voice style marking dialogue
Extended homework project
Mind mapping – what have you learnt?
To be able to solve problems as part of a team
dentify the problem
efine the problem
xamine the options
ct on a plan
ook at the consequences
is often a key component in problem-solving. Further skills, such as communication, persuasion and negotiation,
are important in finding solutions to problems involving people.
A number of children are standing in a circle.
They are evenly spaced and the 7th child is directly opposite the 18th child. How many children are there altogether?
Literacy Starter - Apostrophe
Youre coming to my party! I want you to enjoy my party like you did James.
You're coming to my party! I want you to enjoy my party like you did James'.
22; in half of the circle there are 11 children because 18-7=11. Multiply 11x2=22!