Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of aztec
the women grounded up flour to make tortillas.
the also fished for turtles,newts,salamanders,frogs,tadpoles,shellfish.
they roasted ducks,turkey,rabbit,and dog. the aztecs social classes had kings,nobles,commoners,and tlatlacontins.
When the king died the nobles,priests,and warriors chose a new king. the new ruler came from the same family and had strong control over the empire. King had to be a smart soldier. The most important person after the king was a man called the woman snake they were In charge of law and order and collected taxes. The people in aztec played sports, tlachtli,and patolli.
These people also played games that involved people getting in
severe injuries or end up getting killed. WHAT DID PEOPLE IN AZTEC DO FOR ENTERTAINMENT?? WHAT DID THE AZTECS EAT?? WHAT WERE THE ROLES IN SOCIAL CLASSES THE AZTECS CALENDAR ONE OF THE AZTEC WARRIORS THE STUFFED OF GOLD AZTECS GOLD MASKS THE EMPEROR OF AZTEC ONE OF THE AZTECS HOUSES