Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ate
Litai (Sisters) Humans: She tempted man to do evil, and then lead them to ruin. (Hurt) Symbol: It is thought that this is where she landed when Zeus literally threw her off of Olympus. Birth: Eldest daughter of Zeus Downfall: Ate was expelled from the home of the gods when she clouded Zeus's mind when he made Eurystheus a king instead of Heracles. Works Cited
Astma, Aaron J. "ATE : Greek Goddess or Spirit of Blind Folly & Delusion ; Mythology : NEFAS, ERROR." THEOI GREEK MYTHOLOGY, Exploring Mythology & the Greek Gods in Classical Literature & Art. 2000. Web. 28 Apr. 2011. <http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Ate.html>.
"Ate." Gods, Goddesses, and Mythology. Vol. 2. Print. Interesting Fact Zeus was not only Ate's father, but also Peitho's.