Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ate
Litai (Sisters) Humans: She tempted man to do evil, and then lead them to ruin. (Hurt) Symbol: It is thought that this is where she landed when Zeus literally threw her off of Olympus. Birth: Eldest daughter of Zeus Downfall: Ate was expelled from the home of the gods when she clouded Zeus's mind when he made Eurystheus a king instead of Heracles. Works Cited
Astma, Aaron J. "ATE : Greek Goddess or Spirit of Blind Folly & Delusion ; Mythology : NEFAS, ERROR." THEOI GREEK MYTHOLOGY, Exploring Mythology & the Greek Gods in Classical Literature & Art. 2000. Web. 28 Apr. 2011. <http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Ate.html>.
"Ate." Gods, Goddesses, and Mythology. Vol. 2. Print. Interesting Fact Zeus was not only Ate's father, but also Peitho's.