Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Information Report
Penguins are birds with black and white feathers. They have short legs and walk with a waddle.
They eat mainly fish. Their diet also consists of squid, crabs and prawns.
Penguins build their nests on steep rocky areas. To get there, they hold both their feet together and leap from ledge to ledge.
Text Features of Information Reports
Structure of Information Reports
Language features of Information Reports
What is Information Report?
An information report gives us facts about a topic.
By: Miss Abidah
The use of
to describe how the animals behave.
The use of
verbs in present tense
to show that the sentences are facts
Use of different
to describe colour and size of animal
Repeat "the chosen animal"
to show that it is the topic of this information report.