Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of kinetic engineering
An kinetic engineer is an engineer that emphasizes on heat and mass transfer and, deals with the process of design. Kinetic Engineering is one of the first stocking distributors for American Standard Heat Transfer Division, now Standard X change, and has grown to become the largest stocking distributor of heat exchangers in the U.S., with over 500 units in stock.
what is kinetic engineering
Kinetic are used in military facilities, nuclear plant manufacturing, earth-moving machine manufacturing, bridge and structural cutting and machining and steel plate service centers and many in house cutting applications.
where are kinetic machines used at
Kinetic Engineering was the first company in India to bring the concept of personalized transport by launching 'Luna' moped in 1974. The credit of making gear less scooter first time in the country also goes to the company
by: Bradley Klein