Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Learning Goals
written in student friendly language
describe what students will know or be able to do
are based on curriculum expectations
"When we invest time up front to build the vision of what students are to learn, we gain it back later in increased student motivation and the resulting higher quality work." Chappuis 2009
So learning goals are
They are a
to an end.
Like learning to use any tool,
there is a
level of proficiency
on the part of the user.
Chainsaws are also
Tools used improperly can at
...or at worst -
Brush and Branches
Big Trees (and hanging from them)
Works of Art
How do you make
use of Learning Goals to increase student motivation and understanding?
Effective Use Of