Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PAKISTAN
along religious lines resulted in the
largest migration in human history. ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN RELIGION 97% muslims
1% other religions EDUCATION Divided into five levels:
Primary : one to five
Middle: six to eight
High: nine and ten
Intermediate: eleven and twelve
University programmes leading to graduate and advanced degrees.
GEOGRAPHY FOOD FAMILY
The extended family is the basis of the
social structure and individual identity.
Nepotism is viewed positively The family is more private than in
many other cultures.
Female relatives are protected from
Families are quite large by western standards
WOMEN Gender relations in Pakistan rest on two basic perceptions: that women are subordinate to men, and that a man's honor resides in the actions of the women of his family. GOVERMENT