Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Social Networks
Or not ?
Connected or alone ?
Facebook life expectancy
Just for fun...
Marck Zuckerberg and the history of facebook
- Marck Zuckerberg : creator of Facebook with the cooperation of Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes
- Created in the year 2004, at first, only for students from the Harvard university " The Facebook"
- 2006 : Facebook for every people
Why did he create Facebook ?
Let's talk about figures
- How much does Mark Zuckerberg earn ?
- Who has Facebook in this class?
- How often per day are you connected on Facebook ?
- Who spends more than one hour per day on it ?
- When was your last check ? Yesterday ? This morning or a few minutes ago ?
Not only Facebook but...
How long could it last ?
- Do you think that you are going to use
Facebook until you become old ?
Information faster and faster
(for children too)
Thank you for your attention ;)
Tumblr, Google+, Ello, Vine,
Pheed, Jelly, Chaze
Facebook is the second website most visited in the world after Google. It counts about 1 Milliard of users
- To find friends
- To chat with friends, and keep contact with them
- To share informations, pictures, thoughts...
- Friends can create : - private/public group to share information
- events ( parties, strike, meeting)
Passive aggressive behaviour
therefore I am
Poorness of the exchanges
have eaten sausage and potatoes !
oooh no, we are Monday :(
Forgot some friends
Access to private life and data
Why such a success ?
For the shy ones
Lose our time
Your best face
“A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa”
Facebook's dangerous challenges
Facebook's Challenges for charity
Ice Bucket Challenge :
to raise people awareness
of the ALS
Wake up call challenge for celebrities :
to support UNICEF
But it caused victims for example : Corey Griffin one of the leader of the action
Book Bucket Challenge :
Same goal as Ice Bucket but less dangerous !!
In the water or a restaurant
Replaced with the challenge : a picture or a restaurant
The Challenge of
The bad Clowns
Obstacle course with the intervention of scary clowns that try to delay you...
But people like playing..
The new trend in October 2014 was to frighten people, threaten them...
Case in Nord Pas de Calais, Alsace, Lyon
- Social Networks only to share information, to enjoy publishing
A connected life is not necessarily a good life,
Status doesn't represent always the reality
Bad pictures / Situation
Negative image of you can be seen by your future employer
Social networks to help you to find a job ?
Or can social networks destroy your life? Moral ? Opinion of yourself ?
Lead to mockeries? Harassment ?
Projet X : Example of a drift
Event created on Facebook : degenerating party
The film inspired two boys in France and tried to reproduce the same party '' No Limit ''
Destroyed house and furniture
Six months in jail
'' neck your drink''
- Data exploitation ?
- Parallel internet on Facebook ?
- Or Twitter bigger than Facebook?