Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WWII in Asia
Transcript of WWII in Asia
1. What part of the world did
2. What battle put an end to
the advance of the Japanese in Asia?
3. What event ended WWII in the Pacific Admiral Chester Nimitz US Navy Douglas MacArthur December 7th, 1941 Japan
Bombs Pearl Harbor The Japanese take the Philippines There are lots ofAmericans
forced to march to camp O’Donnell
55 mile march
600 US soldiers killed
10,000 Filipinos killed Dolittle Raids The US stops Japans
expansion in the
Pacific at Midway LVT /Alligator/ Amphtrac KAMIKAZE =
means divine wind The Development of the Bomb is known as the Manhattan Project Little Boy Fat Man 1st Little Boy Hiroshima
2nd Fat Man Nagasaki Going from island
is called Island
hopping What you should know!!!!
1. What part of the world did Japan want?
2. What battle put an end to the advance of the Japanese in Asia?
3. What event ended WWII in the Pacific Iwo Jima