Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Building a corporate digital strategy: the EU Council example
Transcript of Building a corporate digital strategy: the EU Council example
Build and maintain an integrated online presence that reflects user needs and is flexible enough to adapt to changes in a rapidly evolving political and technological landscape
consistency and alignment
full re-use of content
Building a corporate digital strategy:
The EU Council example
“When we change the way we communicate,
we change society”
- Clay Shirky, Here comes everybody
EU Council in a nutshell
Council of the European Union
General Secretariat of the Council
a multidimensional change management
effort driven by Communications / IT
web / emailing tools
content life cycle management
digital skills package
shift from document to information management
Media and the EU Council
Challenges or opportunities?
multilingualism and social media
reach into EU countries
re-use of content
IT used to drive digital evolutions
No contact with external audiences
Comms spearheading digital revolution
Interface between public and administration