Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 2 Lesson 3: Prologue and overview of Acts
Transcript of Week 2 Lesson 3: Prologue and overview of Acts
Reading the an overview of the Acts.
Turn to pp.20-21.
LI: To understand the purpose of a prologue and to gain an overview of the Acts in 'Romeo and Juliet'.
SC: Students will be able to explain what Shakespeare intends to convey to the audience in the Prologue, as well as articulate the general plot developments of the Acts.
Week 2 Lesson 3: Prologue and overviews of Acts
Turn to p.18.