Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bullying Prezi
Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Bullying includes actions such as making threats, spreading rumors, attacking someone physically or verbally, and excluding someone from a group on purpose. If we can't stop the problem of bullying, more and more kids will be hurt. The affects of bullying are endless, hurt to themselves or even suicide can occur to the victims. If we can't stop the bleeding, it will only get worse. So stand up against bullying and speak out! Together we can end it and save our friends!