Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DB cooper
What's the mystery?
One afternoon, a day before Thanksgiving in 1971 a man by the name of Dan Cooper hijacked a plane. He asked for a $200,000 ransom. That amount of money is equal to $1,180,000. He asked for 2 parachutes, and used one of them and jumped off the plane. His body was never found.
when did it take place?
It happened in November 1971, the day before Thanksgiving. It was a Seattle bound flight from Orient Airlines in Portland, Oregon.
A lot of people said that he didn't survive the jump. That theory is popular because his parachute couldn't be steered. Other people think that he survived and he is living among us. That theory is popular because they have not found the money yet. Some people also think that the flight crew made Dan Cooper up to steal money. That is why there is no body or money.
what are my viewpoints
I think he didn't survive the fall, and his body is somewhere in the ocean. But I can see how the other theories make sense.
The unsolved mystery of: DB Cooper