Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Isometric Drawings
Isometric drawings are a method for visually representing three-dimensional objects in two dimensions in technical and engineering drawings
The term "isometric" comes from the Greek for "equal measure", reflecting that the scale along each axis of the projection is the same
(unlike some other forms of graphical projection)
Isometric sketching is one of the most effective ways to sketch an object pictorally
(as a picture)