Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Intro
Where do most people live in this country?
How are goods, services and people transporting in India?
How are customs and traditions passed from one generation to another?
What kind of government dose India have?
Where is India located in relation to other country's, countenance and landforms?
What are India's other major city's, landforms, and resources?
What is the longitude and latitude of India's capital city?
Where is india located in relation to other countries, continents and landforms?
What are Indias other major cities, landforms and resources?
H/E Interaction (continued)
India and the 5 themes of geography