Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Approach to Solving a Problem
Transcript of Approach to Solving a Problem
Solving a Problem
IMPLEMENT THE SOLUTION
-Communicate to outside world
-Produce the solution
-Redesign/Refine as needed
-Retire when the time comes along
Repeat as needed
(Who gets it the 1st time?)
DEFINE THE PROBLEM
Consider the following questions?
-What are the criteria? constraints?
-How should this look, feel, taste, touch, smell for the user?
-What should we avoid?
-What has already been tried?
CREATE A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!
-RESEARCH releavant research in many areas
-Brainstorm possible solutions with others
-Prototype the solution
-Test the solution to see if it will work
-Refine the solution based on the testing
-Retest as needed
-Seek Critical feedback