Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Approach to Solving a Problem
Transcript of Approach to Solving a Problem
Solving a Problem
IMPLEMENT THE SOLUTION
-Communicate to outside world
-Produce the solution
-Redesign/Refine as needed
-Retire when the time comes along
Repeat as needed
(Who gets it the 1st time?)
DEFINE THE PROBLEM
Consider the following questions?
-What are the criteria? constraints?
-How should this look, feel, taste, touch, smell for the user?
-What should we avoid?
-What has already been tried?
CREATE A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!
-RESEARCH releavant research in many areas
-Brainstorm possible solutions with others
-Prototype the solution
-Test the solution to see if it will work
-Refine the solution based on the testing
-Retest as needed
-Seek Critical feedback