Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AP Language Intro
Transcript of AP Language Intro
of a prose passage, focusing on rhetorical
strategies Argument Essay support, refute, or qualify an opinion expressed in a brief statement or passage Multiple Choice Questions Hour 1: 50-60 multiple choice questions Hour 2-3: 3 essays Rhetoric
Grammar Analytical Essay Argument Essay Each essay should be written in approximately 40 minutes. (15 extra minutes are given to read the source materials for the synthesis essay) non-fiction essays, reports, articles, etc. at least one visual text Directions: Read the sources, take a position on the subject, and include at least 3 sources in an essay proving your point