Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
E-Portfolios: iLearn Summer 2013
Transcript of E-Portfolios: iLearn Summer 2013
Purpose and Steps
What are they?
An electronic collection of evidence
that shows your learning journey
Purpose: Personal Branding
"The overarching purpose of portfolios is to create a sense of personal ownership over one's accomplishments, because ownership engenders feelings of pride, responsibility, and dedication."
-Paris and Ayres, 1994
Learning and Reflection:
Decide on purpose - What are you wanting to show?
What are the outcomes, goals, or standards being demonstrated?
Summative Reflection and Evaluation
- include a final reflection of your learning experience
observations from others
Showcasing and Accountability:
Immediate Reflection through blog entries
Document of Achievement
Summative Assessment of Learning
Audience: Primarily Internal
Formative Assessment of Learning
Collection of artifacts
How will you classify?
Reflection - Heart and Soul of your portfolio
Presentation and Publishing
- what do you want to make public?
- record of "best work"