Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
E-Portfolios: iLearn Summer 2013
Transcript of E-Portfolios: iLearn Summer 2013
Purpose and Steps
What are they?
An electronic collection of evidence
that shows your learning journey
Purpose: Personal Branding
"The overarching purpose of portfolios is to create a sense of personal ownership over one's accomplishments, because ownership engenders feelings of pride, responsibility, and dedication."
-Paris and Ayres, 1994
Learning and Reflection:
Decide on purpose - What are you wanting to show?
What are the outcomes, goals, or standards being demonstrated?
Summative Reflection and Evaluation
- include a final reflection of your learning experience
observations from others
Showcasing and Accountability:
Immediate Reflection through blog entries
Document of Achievement
Summative Assessment of Learning
Audience: Primarily Internal
Formative Assessment of Learning
Collection of artifacts
How will you classify?
Reflection - Heart and Soul of your portfolio
Presentation and Publishing
- what do you want to make public?
- record of "best work"