Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ketamine
By: Duane & Lauren
Who are some famous Ketamine users?
DM Turner (official death was ketamine overdose)
Fat Boy Slim
What is it?
Created in 1963
odorless & tasteless
liquid or powder
A combination of stimulant, depressant, hallucinogenic, and analgesic properties
Used for animals
What are the effects?
Impaired attention, learning ability, and memory
Delirium, amnesia, impaired motor function, high blood pressure, depression, and potentially fatal respiratory problems.
1970, Vietnam War
Used in 1990's dance culture of Hong Kong.
Feb. 12, 2014, labeled as a Class C Drug
"Soon-Soon" in Taiwan.
1999, considered illegal.
What are the ingredients?
What are some common names?
Ketamine Hydrochloride or Ketamine HCl
During a Ketamine high
The terms during the Ketamine high:
"Special K trip"
During a Ketamine high continued
Flashbacks of the high
Heart rate and blood pressure after 10-20 minutes