Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fifth Period
1) All cars are required to have a parking sticker which may be purchased in the bookroom. They must be purchased annually and are $25.00 for each tag.
Parking, p. 11
8) PASSES MAY NOT BE ISSUED TO GO TO THE PARKING LOT DURING THE SCHOOL DAY, EXCEPT BY A GRADE LEVEL PRINCIPAL.
9) Parking permits/privileges may be revoked at any time for disciplinary action. There will be no refund or reimbursement made to anyone that loses their parking permit/privileges.
10) Students may purchase parking permits for their own personal use only and may not purchase permits for other students, persons or vehicles they do not drive.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW REGULATIONS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES AND/OR BOOTING OF VEHICLES. STUDENTS WILL BE CHARGED $50.00 FOR BOOTS TO BE REMOVED FROM THEIR CARS' WHEELS.
Students who have off campus or leave campus early for work must be off campus by the tardy bell of the off campus period. Students who remain on campus for any reason are subject to disciplinary action.
Off Campus, p. 11
Students should leave campus at the end of the school day unless they are attending a supervised activity. Any student remaining on campus after the buses leave, who are not attending a supervised activity, will be subject to disciplinary action.
Transportation, p. 12
The activity buses run Monday through Thursday at 4:30 for students who stay after school for activities or tutorials. All tutorial/detention students must be on the 4:30 bus. Students must be escorted by their teacher and have a written activity bus pass. Buses running after 4:30 are for authorized users who have received prior authorization from the building principal. The supervising faculty members must ensure that no unauthorized riders board the buses.
Students attending the Guthrie Center must ride the buses to and from the Guthrie Center. Private transportation to the Guthrie Center is not allowed at any time. Students who violate this policy will lose parking privileges and may be subject to other disciplinary action.
TRANSPORTATION TO GUTHRIE CENTER:
12:10 - 1:05 for A Lunch
11:40 - 12:35 for B Lunch
2) Students will be considered illegally parked for:
Parking in the South parking lot or near the tennis courts or field house.
Failure to park between two white lines.
Parking along the curb of any access or driveway leading into or through the campus.
Parking in the bus loading circle.
Parking in the teachers' parking lot (near the bus circle).
Parking on the grass.
3) Speeding, racing, reckless driving, and excessively loud horns and/or stereos will be reported to the proper authorities.
4) The parking lot on the West side of the school is for student parking.
5) There will be no parking on the street around the campus. Violators will be ticketed by the City of Houston Police Department.
6) No gathering or stopping is allowed in the parking lot.
7) Parking stickers must be permanently attached to the lower right hand side of the windshield.