Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Book Report: Among the Hidden
Transcript of Book Report: Among the Hidden
When I looked at the cover.....
the word I first saw was
Why need to hide?
Hiding for what ?
What I like about this book
What I dislike about this book
2) Climax isn't special or surprising. It doesn't talk much about HOW it affects the main character
1) A book that represents the unfairness of the world
2) a simple story
3) Let leaders of the world reflect on the causes of starvation in the world. Decreasing the population is not the best way to SOLVE the problem. Starvation can only disappear when the food is distributed EQUALLY.
1) focuses too much on the setting. Therefore, the start of the story is very boring and the climax comes much later
3) Ending is a bit too normal or unsurprising. as it may happen in normal life easily.
4) I think that the book doesn't deserves to be NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
*a shadow kid, third child
*official name given to those children who is
forbidden by the population police.
*spent his childhood hiding at home
*Luke met Jen
*Jen: *a brave girl
* took risk to come out of the shadows
by protesting at the President's house.
However, she was shot.
Luke couldn't bear his shadow life. So, he applied a fake ID, and was sent to another family. He received freedom and a new life, but it's a life belonging to others. He lost his own identity.